Terms and Conditions
Participants must be aged between 13 and 17 to be nominated for the Student Council. Intellectual Property in any and all material sent to Virgin Media during the Big Digital Question promotion will vest in Virgin Media. By sending any information, you agree for it to be used for marketing purposes. Schools must maintain written permission from parents or guardians prior to nominating a student.
Digital Youth Council Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to students of UK based secondary schools who are UK residents aged between 13 and 17.
- There is no cost to entering a student into the promotion.
- There is a maximum of 2 entries per school.
- To enter a student into the promotion you must fill in all fields of the submission form on www.generationtechvmb.co.uk
- All entries must be received before 06.06.14. Entries received after this time frame will not be accepted.
- The winning entries will become members of the Virgin Media Business Digital Youth Council.
- 15 winning nominees will be chosen by a panel of experts on or after 07.06.14 from all entries.
- The winners will be notified by email and phone of their success in the week commencing 16.06.14.
- The winning students are expected to be available to attend a small number of Youth Council meetings throughout the year (no more than four per year) and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names of the winning nominees and/or photographs of them for future publicity and promotions. By entering, the winners agree to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Personal data collected in the course of this promotion will be used for administering the promotion only and destroyed thereafter.
- The name and county of the winners will be made available after 23.06.14 by sending an SAE to Virgin Media Press Office, Bell Pottinger Corporate and Brand, Holborn Gate, 330 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7QD.
- Promoter: Virgin Media Ltd, Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP.